Monday, April 17, 2006

My Very First Blog

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!


Well, this is my very first blog. I've seen the tremendous power of having a blogger. It gives me a chance to share my thoughts with the rest of the world and to encourage them while I'm at it. I'm an inspirational speaker who provides a service for meeting planners with fun and passionate presentations so that the audience can come to the conclusion that overcoming the impossible is really possible if they have the heart to perservere. Adversity University will one day become a series of 1 or 2 day seminars where top speakers and experts will be flown in to share their experiences with adversity. They all know one thing I know and that is adversity does not discriminate. It affects everyone.

You see, I'm profoundly deaf but that didn't stop me from becoming a Wall Street stockbroker, writer and pilot. I'll be posting blogs every so often that I hope will inspire others to overcome the impossible.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen J. Hopson said...

Todd:

Thank you! I am going to be posting a series of adversity-related stories that I hope will inspire everyone to look at adversity in the face and laugh all the way to the bank!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home