Friday, June 30, 2006

JIMP Syndrome

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!

Have you ever heard of the JIMP Syndrome?

Me either.........until I read my cyberspace friend's blog on this subject. Before I link you to his article, I must say I have JIMP at times. As you read it, ask yourself if you have it too. Be honest with yourself.

He gives a short quiz, the answer of which a "yes" is worth one point each. If you score more than 2 points, you have just been diagnosed with JIMP Syndrome!

I trust you will not only find this interesting but it will also bring a smile of recognition to some of you out there. After all, we are human, aren't we?

May you enjoy reading Rajesh Setty's article entitled JIMP Syndrome!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home