Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interview at Dream Job Dialog

I met Michael Werner, CEO and Publisher of InfoSource through EzineArticles where we both actively write articles that are syndicated all across the Internet. His company's products cover PC applications, professional development skills for teachers, and IT certification training among many other things. InfoSource employs approximately 60 people at its office complex in Florida. The company was twice named to the INC 500, INC. Magazine's list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in America.

Aside from running the company, Michael has a blog called Dream Job Dialog that helps people go after their dream jobs or create them. I liked his blog so much that I put it under "Stephen's Favorite Blogs" on the right side of the home page of Adversity University.

After finding me over at Ezine Articles, Michael asked and received my permission to publish some of my articles on his sites. Soon thereafter, we were corresponding on a daily basis, getting to know one another better, mostly talking about ways of reaching teachers and helping people create dream jobs for themselves.

At one point, he invited me to consider the idea of interviewing me for the benefit of his readers at Dream Job Dialog. It was posted here. Enjoy!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home