Thursday, November 02, 2006

Photo for "Create a Lasting Memory for Someone Else"

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!


Well, here it is! This photo was taken on the day I got Champ as a surprise gift. Remember the story "Create a Lasting Memory for Someone Else"? If you're just joining us here at this blog, go here for that story.

Seeing this photo before reading that story will ruin the surprise ending for you but I just found it buried beneath a bunch of stuff long after posting that story. Unfortunately, Blogger does not give me the capability of uploading photos with previously submitted articles/stories. I am hoping their technology will improve to the point where I can do so. Meanwhile, this is the best I can do.

Anyway, isn't Champ a cutie? The two girls on my right were neighborhood kids while the two on the left were my sisters. Why I wasn't smiling, I'll never know - I remember being the happiest little boy alive that day!

In the next day or two, I'll post a couple more photos - one of Champ and I during our "teen" years and one of her playing in the snow in our backyard. And then in a week or so, I hope to have a new story posted for you guys!

Enjoy!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home