Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's Your Passion?

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!

Part of my signature keynote presentation (H.E.A.R. Principle) includes the importance of Having a passion for what you do.

My friend and fellow blogger Phil Gerbyshak wrote a great article outlining his passions, causing me to revisit the timeless topic. I encourage you to check it out here and see if this helps you think a little more deeply about the things you are passionate about.

Previous articles/stories on the subject of having a passion can be seen at the following:

a. How Having a Passion Can Save Your Life
b. Motivation - Where Does it Come From?
c. Trust in Being Brave - The Merrill Lynch Story
d. Trust that Your Passions Will be Supported by the Universe
e. Passion at Southwest Airlines
f. Entertain the Possibilities - Swimming Championships

Food for thought: What is your passion?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love Stephen. I always appreciate it very much, and I hope my article can inspire even 1 more folk to pursue their passion with great vigor.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen J. Hopson said...

Phil:

But of course! Why not? When I see good material that I think my readers could benefit from, I like to give them a chance to take a trip elsewhere. They seem to enjoy and appreciate it so I continue to do it as long as the quality I'm sending them to is good.

Stephen

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home