Monday, September 24, 2007

Stephen a Guest at Popular "Pick the Brain" Blog

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!

This morning I am off to Traverse City, Michigan for a speaking engagement, returning tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I will be speaking to a group of CEO's who specialize in health care risk management and patient care issues. The title of my talk will be "How to Turn Adversity Into a University of Possibilities." You can see the agenda here if you're curious.

Meanwhile, popular "Pick the Brain" blog with over 7,000 readers gave me an opportunity to share 7 ways of dealing with difficult people in an article entitled "7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully." It is exactly the same article I once wrote (see "Most Popular Articles" in the right sidebar) called "How to Deal with Difficult People."

Enjoy the beginning of your week and when I return from Michigan, I will come back to Adversity University.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I just found your blog through A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye and I'm just thrilled! I can't wait to come back later this evening and read your past posts. I've blogged about you and added this blog to my "Encouragement" links list at www(dot)gusgang(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Thanks for sharing your story and being such an inspiration...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Stephen J. Hopson said...

Jenny:

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and even more so for posting the YouTube video on YOUR site. I am so thankful for it!

I hope when you come back to read some of the older posts, that you'll enjoy them enough to become part of the AU community.

And I'm definitely heading over to your blog to check yours out too! I like the title so it has to be uplifting, right? I'll bet it is!

Thanks again for stopping by.

Stephen

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home