Saturday, August 18, 2007

Have You Heard of Christine Kane?

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!

If you haven't, then you probably will, particularly if you like music or if you're into the blogging world. I'm not sure how I found out about her but she has a great platform appropriately titled "Christine Kane's Blog."

In line with my stories, observations and tips about the importance of finding and maintaining your passions, Christine recently wrote a wonderfully written and inspiring post that I highly recommend for your reading today: "Getting Discovered, Getting Discouraged and Getting a Clue." Don't you love that title? Wish I could come up with something like that!

Have a fun rest of the weekend!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home